|BED AND TANGO IN NEW ORLEANS
A very special time to polish your tango skills and have a taste of the city through the eyes of the locals
|Read THE QUEEN OF THE NIGHT for a sample of what you may expect from a fabulous stay with us, and imagine how much more you can make your stay an experience of a lifetime|
BED AND BREAKFAST WITH US
Come just for the food, the music, the culture…
$95. per night single or double occupancy
|BED AND TANGO WITH ALBERTO AND VALORIE
A PROGRESSIVELY STRUCTURED PERSONAL TANGO LEARNING PROGRAM DAILY
– Learn, dance and practice with tango masters and authors of the best seller book GOTTA TANGO Alberto Paz (Buenos Aires/New Orleans) and Valorie Hart (New York/New Orleans).
– Well appointed guest room with queen size bed, private bathroom, breakfast and refreshments.
– Access to the fabulous Planet Tango music, video and book libraries.
TAKING RESERVATIONS NOW!
Email Valorie Hart at firstname.lastname@example.org
|THESE DATES ARE NOT AVAILABLE
|FEB 5-8||FEB 12-15||APR 2-5|
– Please know how much we enjoyed the entire weekend. It was the best! Our friends are so excited about the book/DVD we shared with them. Hopefully some of them will reserve a Tango weekend with you soon. I really have enjoyed the magazines also. We would love to do another tango weekend or at least do a lesson or two on our next visit to New Orleans. Thanks for making our tango experience so wonderful! We will continue working on what you taught us and use the book also. J.- Linda and I began to study and dance Argentine Tango about 5 years ago, and we have studied with Alberto and Valorie on numerous occasions (they’re our favorite tango instructors in the whole world); our weekend of Tango, bed and breakfast at their lovely home/studio in New Orleans was a wonderful getaway experience, the city was great, and having this couple all to ourselves has taken our dance to another level altogether!!!!!! We recommend this weekend experience to everyone who wants to work on the romance and authenticity of Tango… Bud
– I had a wonderful time and I have already begun watching your teaching DVD. I’ll be using it to practice with my friends… Of course I’ll also do my best to spread the word about what a great thing it is to spend a weekend at the Tango B&B and take intensive individual instruction. Sara
– What could be better than staying with good friends, sharing in their warm home and garden district environs and honing our tango. It was also great to see you doing well!!! Thank you -we enjoyed our tango week-end immensely. Hilda
– Tango being a part of my life, Alberto, Valorie, I had an amazing time. I’m still smiling… My poor roommate had to listen to me gush about how great my tango weekend was. I’m sad that we had to leave, but I know that we will be seeing you both again soon. Thank you for the fantastic experience, in an amazing city, with the best tango instructors. I learned so much and gained so much more confidence with my tango. John
– I traveled to New Orleans for an intensive tango experience. A few of you have asked me about it, and a few have noticed the change in my dancing! I just want to take a moment to share with you an opportunity that you might not realize you have…I made reservations to spend a long weekend with Alberto Paz and Valorie Hart as a guest of their “bed & tango getaway” in New Orleans! Always generous and masterful teachers, I spent hours each day working with them, and practicing in their studio. I even received the two best master classes of my entire tango education from them while I was there! It’s those “aha!” moments that you get with only a world-class teacher that have impacted my dancing so noticeably. On Saturday night, they hosted one of the most delightful milongas I’ve ever attended…beautiful music in a gorgeous venue, the most openhearted and friendly people, and a floor filled with skillful dancers! It was truly refreshing to be embraced by the culture of tango so completely and warmly… and of course, it was also a treat to be surrounded by the colorful culture of New Orleans…jazz and food and architecture… it’s an incredibly generous offer and I’m really excited to share it with you. Laura